how to restore let binding variables after minibuffer keybord-quit

From: Ye Wenbin
Subject: how to restore let binding variables after minibuffer keybord-quit
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 18:06:17 +0800

Hello,
I wrote a elisp to input chinese character. I want add a command to input
english letter when the input method activated. The function defined as following:

  (defun eim-insert-ascii ()
    (interactive)
    (let (after-change-functions)
      (insert (read-from-minibuffer ""))))

But when use C-g to quit from minibuffer, the after-change-functions doesn't restore to the original value. Is there a way to restore let binding variables after keybord-quit?

Thanks!