Re: swap CapsLock and Ctrl only in Emacs

From: tury . peter
Subject: Re: swap CapsLock and Ctrl only in Emacs
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 07:48:34 GMT

Hi,

thanks!

Yes I indeed wanted to swap _left_ Ctrl and CapsLock _only in Emacs_ and none
of the solutions shown does this -> now, according to your answers, I believe
there isn't a known easy solution -- and if it were, it might short-circuit my
memory? ;-)

So now I think the best would be to replace CapsLock with left Ctrl: all keys
would work as normally, except only(!) CapsLock what would work as left ctrl ->
so I would have two left ctrl-s and none CapsLock in whole MS Windows (XP).

Is this possible?

Thanks again in advance!!