Re: Bitstream Vera Sans Mono Display Problem on emacs-snapshot

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Bitstream Vera Sans Mono Display Problem on emacs-snapshot
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 21:55:08 +0200

Am 13.06.2006 um 19:48 schrieb CyberSnoopy:

in everywhere except menus since I assign menu simsun font.

This line in your previous message seems to be wrong:

        Emacs*fontSet: -*-simsun-medium-r-*-*-14-*-*-*-*-*-*,*

Do you see the comma? It should be a dash or minus.

Of course I have Bitstream Vera Sans Mono installed, too -- and it works! Could be the mistake above makes it fail for you. Do you know how to reload the X defaults?

--
Greetings

  Pete

When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy. When planets do it we say they are orbiting.