Connecting to remote Emacs?

From: alistair_happencross
Subject: Connecting to remote Emacs?
Date: 14 Jun 2006 02:39:51 -0700

I have Emacs (compiled from CVS) running pretty much 24/7 on my desktop
computer at work, displaying on the local X server.

When I'm at home, I'd like to pick up from where I left off and keep
working.  I can log in to my work desktop with ssh and X forwarding.
I'd like to be able to reconnect to the running Emacs process and have
it display on my X server at home.  Is this possible?

Thanks in advance.