Re: forward-word and NamesLikeThis

From: Johan Bockgård
Subject: Re: forward-word and NamesLikeThis
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 01:20:41 +0200

Gregory Novak <novak@ucolick.org> writes:

> For a while I've wanted to make forward-word stop at each word in
> NamesLikeThis in programming modes. That is, forward-word would stop
> at the L and the T.

There is a "Subword Minor Mode" in CVS Emacs.

   [etc/NEWS]

    **** Subword Minor Mode makes Emacs recognize word boundaries at
    uppercase letters in StudlyCapsIdentifiers. You enable this
    feature by C-c C-w [in CC Mode]. It can also be used in non-CC
    Mode buffers. :-) Contributed by Masatake YAMATO.

--
Johan Bockgård