Adding keywords to cc-mode

From: Le Wang
Subject: Adding keywords to cc-mode
Date: 23 Jun 2006 20:22:38 -0700

Hi,

I'd like to get the following to indent properly somehow.

    for each (i in collection) {
        // do stuff
    };

The "for each" syntax is valid in c++/cli.  I'm hopefully lost after
looking at cc-*.el and the various modes based on it, csharp-mode, etc.

I've tried adding this to my mode:

(c-lang-defconst c-block-stmt-2-kwds
  c++cli '("for" "if" "switch" "while" "catch" "for each"
           "checked" "unchecked" "lock"))

This gets the font-locking right, but everything after "{" is still
doubly indented.  Can someone point me to some resources?

Thanks.

--
Le