open file in the same emacs window from krusader

From: Stefan Horomnea
Subject: open file in the same emacs window from krusader
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 16:24:20 +0300

Hello,

I use Krusader for navigating very quickly to files (i have shortcuts and a quick navigation) , and when I find the right file, if I have the emacs opened, I just drag the file from Krusader in emacs space and emacs opens my file. This is awesome. Cause I locate the files much quicker with Krusader than emacs. But. Like most of you, probably I try to work very much with keys instead of mouse. I want to open the file under the cursor (in Krusader) in the already opened emacs window but not with the drag and drop technic, instead I want to open it with a key shortcut. I know how to do a key shortcut in Krusader, to execute a bash command. But I don't know what bash command to give it (with the file as an argument of course) so that the already opened emacs will open that file.
Do you have any idea how can I attack this problem ?

thanks,
stefan