define mail alias

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: define mail alias
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 01:15:29 +0200

Hi,

I just discovered mail-alias and I am trying to take power of it.

Until now I used mailrc file but as I can now use a
full-emacs-solution, I want to use it entirelly and get rid of mailrc
(I do not use other MUA that takes advantage of mailrc file).

Do you have a solution to quickly add a mail alias (abbrev in fact)
such that it ask me for the abbrev name and its definition and put all
together into my abbrev file ?

Thank you.

Xavier

P.S: do you know any mailrc to mail-abbrev converter ?