Re: open file in the same emacs window from krusader

From: Mathias Dahl
Subject: Re: open file in the same emacs window from krusader
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:56:47 +0200

Stefan Horomnea <stefan@softexperience.ro> writes:

> This is awesome. Cause I locate the files much
> quicker with Krusader than emacs.

I am sure Krusader is a nice tool and that you can find files faster
there than you can in Emacs, but I just wanted to suggest you check
out some of the different modules people have built on top Emacs, to
make finding files easy. Some of these modules are listed here:

http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/OpenFilesInDifferentWays

Just out of curiosity, how do you find files in Krusader quickly?

/Mathias