Suppress a warning permanently

From: harry meyers
Subject: Suppress a warning permanently
Date: 18 Jul 2006 10:13:42 -0700

Hi all,

is it possible to suppress warnings in emacs? If I get a warning as
mentioned here:

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.semantic/1154

(and I get exactly the same message every time I start ECB), how can I
permanently prevent emacs from popping up a new buffer for that
warning. As it can be overlooked without problems as far as I am
concerned it would suffice to get this message in the message buffer.
It is really annoying to a C-x 1 on every start of ECB.

harry