Re: Strange Problem with keypresses on Win32

From: Slawomir Nowaczyk
Subject: Re: Strange Problem with keypresses on Win32
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 21:26:00 +0200

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 22:17:48 +0200
Dieter Wilhelm <dieter@duenenhof-wilhelm.de> wrote:

#> Lately I caught a similar problem on XP. Ansys WorkBench (a finite
#> element program) has in it's latest version big problems with
#> adjusting legends. I got a hint from the support hot-line to change
#> the input language (from German to Swiss German). From then on my
#> CVS-Emacs takes trips from time to time (seemingly at will) into
#> Switzerland and I have to toggle the input language in the system
#> tray back to the German keyboard layout. Needless to say that its
#> not possible to switch off this behaviour completely in the
#> language section in the system folder, I tried but didn't succeed.

It should be possible... Check in "Language and Regional Options",
"Language", "Details...", "Key Settings" -- you can change a key for
switching languages there.

--
 Best wishes,
   Slawomir Nowaczyk

To a man standing on the sun, everything looks like a conic section.