Re: Emacs\terminal window\Mac OS X 10.4.7

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacs\terminal window\Mac OS X 10.4.7
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 17:48:49 +0200

Am 22.07.2006 um 16:52 schrieb Frank Murray:

 "make -k make
 make: ***No rule to make target 'make'

I presume that in your copy of GNU Emacs you'll find an info node on make.

GNU Emacs writes in minibuffer 'make -k' according to the default compile action. If your Makefile has no 'make' target you should not try to persuade make to make a make target. The easiest is to type RET -- I mean to hit the return or irregularly shaped ⌅ key with a much bigger ↩ or ↵ like arrow.

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Isn't vi that text editor with two modes... one that beeps and one
that corrupts your file?" -- Dan Jacobson, on comp.os.linux.advocacy