Monaco Fonts

From: Paul Cartier
Subject: Monaco Fonts
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 08:45:14 -0400

Hello,
I am running freebsd 6.1 and started using emacs and gnus, I am looking for the
best possible font that I can use, what are you guys using?

In my xterm windows i use Manaco which looks really smooth and clear, but I
cant figure out how to get this woring in emacs/gnus.

Here's my .Xresource:
XTerm*FaceName: Monaco
XTerm*FaceSize: 10

Now if I can only get this to work in emacs???

Thanks all

-Paul