How big are your customisations?

From: Davin Pearson
Subject: How big are your customisations?
Date: 26 Jul 2006 02:45:42 -0700

Here is a quote from wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emacs)

> Many advanced users have .emacs files hundreds of lines long, with
> idiosyncratic customizations that cause Emacs to diverge wildly from the
> default behavior.

My own customisations total 15,343 (that's 15 thousand) lines.

I have split my .emacs file into 85 files to simplify things.

My code includes all of my font preferences,
an automated backup system, a C++
class browser and many more features.

I was wondering how many lines of Lisp code
other people out there use.   How many lines
do people like Eli Zaretskii, Richard Stallman
or Donald Knuth use...

I realise that a posting to this forum will
only be read by hard-core Emacs types,
but it would be interesting to find out
nonetheless!