Re: bind C-å o C-e

From: Giorgos Keramidas
Subject: Re: bind C-å o C-e
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 14:53:03 +0300

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 12:49:33 +0200, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@web.DE> wrote:
> Am 16.08.2006 um 11:17 schrieb A. Drosos:
>> I tried to google for an answer to this problem and tried a
>> great variety of possibilities in my .emacs file to bind C-å
>> back to C-e, with no success.
>
> Have you also tried to bind C-å to the same command that C-e is
> performing?

This is going to be a major pain, as all the Greek characters,
accented, lowercase, and uppercase will have to grow mappings and
then these mappings will quickly get out of sync if you remap
some English-based key sequence from within Emacs with
global-set-key or local-set-key.

Unfortunately, I don't have a good solution for the OP's problem,
even though I'm also using Emacs with:

    (set-language-environment "Greek")

in my ~/.emacs file.

Regards,