keybindings in console

From: Fisherss
Subject: keybindings in console
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 16:34:04 +0800

Hi all

I am currently moving all my works to console (not x-terminal), but I
found that I can not use the Emacs keybindings which need to hold
control, alt (meta) and shift at the same time, in other words, C-M-k
works fine but both C-M-S-k and C-M-K dont work (they all work
correctly in X), and the right ALT key also doesn't work.

I have searched the mailing list archieve, and found that it's because
of the console keymap configrations, but the problem is I don't
exactly know how to fix that in the key map file, all key definations
are like this:

----
shift   control keycode  53 = Delete
----

as you can see, they use only two modifiers, I don't know if three
ones cases will work, can I define it like this ? :

----
shift  alt  control keycode  53 = Delete
----

Could anyone give me some ideas or just send me your keymap configration files ?

Thank you.

--
Fisherss
fisherss@gmail.com