Re: help: cannot send mail by emacs+gnus

From: winsphinX
Subject: Re: help: cannot send mail by emacs+gnus
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 20:25:52 +0800

eh, it seems necessary to describe my OS - a LFS linux without any X
systems, that means it runs in CONSOLE mode.
and, my rule is to install few softwares and do more tasks. so when i heard
of  that it's no need to install any smtp softwares if i use emacs+gnus.
but now, i failed in any mail to anyone, including to myself. and, there's
smoe difficult to get the debug infos.

"Xavier Maillard" <zedek@gnu.org>
??????:87ac5qv5de.fsf@zogzog.gnu-rox.org...