return key and hilited/selected region

From: Hadron Quark
Subject: return key and hilited/selected region
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 14:10:45 +0200

I'm fairly sure my last installtion had the region key removing any text
I had selected as a region. The version I use now

GNU Emacs 22.0.50.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars) of
2006-08-24 on vernadsky, modified by Debian

Now, if I hilite some text as a region and hit the return key, then nothing
happens except for the region becoming unmarked.

How can I configure return to wipe a region as it did before?

,----

`----