c# mode for emacs

From: rimfaxe
Subject: c# mode for emacs
Date: 6 Sep 2006 05:40:20 -0700

Hello

I am trying to make the csharp-mode.el from
http://davh.dk/script/
work with my GNU emacs 20.6.1 (quite OLD i know)
This is quite impossible. My last "new" mode was for ruby and it worked
like a charm.
The same module in version 1.0 is working fine but lots of bugs.

I start out with missing the c-paren-re macro
The hint at
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki?action=browse;diff=1;id=CSharpMode
did solve the problem, but gave me a new.
When doing M-x csharp-mode I now get :
Wrong type argument: listp, "gnu"
and I have absolutely no clue where it's from
I am not an elisp programmar so this may kill emacs for me.

If you think you may be able to help me I would be very happy.
I dont know if my emacs is too old or....

- Martin