Re: comment-region and empty lines

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: comment-region and empty lines
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 09:23:25 -0600

Tim Robishaw wrote:
I'm trying to use comment-region to turn a few paragraphs into comments. However, after marking the region and applying comment-region, the blank lines are NOT commented. I'd like to use the "plain" comment-style I tried all the others and while some of them produce commented blank lines [aligned/box/box-multi do, plain/indent/multi-line/extra-line do not], these also produce comment characters at the end of each line, which I don't want. Any help would be hugely appreciated! Best -Tim.

,----[ C-h v comment-empty-lines RET ]

`----

--
Kevin