Multi-line replace across several/all buffers

From: AndyJB
Subject: Multi-line replace across several/all buffers
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 04:05:59 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Can someone tell me if there's a way to do a multi-line search and replace
across a number of buffers/files? Or will I have to write my own? Nothing
I've found so far does what I want - I have a block of text which occurs in
a number of files and I want to replace it with a new block across all of
those files.

Thanks

Andy