Re: Calendar window swallows half frame

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Calendar window swallows half frame
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:36:53 +0200

Am 18.09.2006 um 12:52 schrieb martin:

What is your value of the variable calendar-minimum-window-height
?

Sensible 8 ...

... after creating the calender window ?

No, later, when I scrolled calendar up and down. So the value probably was 8 from the beginning (calendar is invoked from .emacs). I launched another GNU Emacs 22.0.50 and *calendar* again swallows half the frame. At this state calendar-minimum-window-height is 8. I never set or change this variable.

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.
                                     -- Elbert Hubbard