Re: Arrowless navigation

From: Jochem Huhmann
Subject: Re: Arrowless navigation
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 23:12:36 +0200

Xavier Maillard <zedek@gnu.org> writes:

> What is the tip with left control key exactly (which is useless
> here -ie. I never use it) ?

For me the Control key on the lower left corner of the keyboard is in
the perfect place. I don't need even a finger to press and hold it, I
just tilt down my hand to the left and press with my hand at the base
joint of my pinky. Leaves all ten fingers free for typing.

        Jochem

--
 "A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no
 longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take away."