Re: AUCTeX: turning off large fonts for section headings (in Emacs displ

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: AUCTeX: turning off large fonts for section headings (in Emacs display)?
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:19:10 +0200

On Mon, Sep 25 2006, Adam Funk wrote:

> BTW found I the variable font-latex-fontify-sectioning in the manual
> [1] but my emacs (in LaTeX-mode) doesn't know about it, so I can't set
> it!
>
> [1]
> http://www.gnu.org/software/auctex/manual/auctex.html#Display

This is the manual corresponding to current AUCTeX version.  Depending
on your AUCTeX version, which you didn't mention, there might be a
different variable available (`font-latex-fontify-sectioning' has been
renamed from `font-latex-title-fontify'; in older versions, there even
was a typo in the name of the variable).

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,
      (o o)