Re: alt v key

From: Colin S. Miller
Subject: Re: alt v key
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 22:26:02 +0100

mark wrote:
Hello,
sysadmin just upgraded my PC to suse 10.1 and emacs to 21.3  along with
it.
Before the  Alt v key scrolled up but now it capitalizes. How can I set
it up to have
the previous binding?
Thanks,
Mark

Mark,

Start "xkeycaps", and then press Alt-v, on the physical keyboard.
Do the alt and v keys light up on the on-screen keyboard?

HTH,
Colin S. Miller

--
Replace the obvious in my email address with the first three letters of the
hostname to reply.