emacsclient help

From: Bill
Subject: emacsclient help
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 06:52:03 -0700

I'm attempting to use emacsclient with Mutt, in OS X Terminal. So far
I am able to get Terminal in general to 'access' Emacs (GNU), leaving
the Terminal waiting for a return response.

I have .bash_profile set to:

export EDITOR="/Applications/Emacs
Carbon/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacsclient"

Echo $EDITOR returns the proper path to Emacs (GNU vs 2.0.50.1)

I have tested the about, using a file as a parameter, and it works
fine.

I have .emacs set to:

(server-start)

I have also set .muttrc to:

set editor="/Applications/Emacs
Carbon/Emacs.app/Contents/MacOS/bin/emacsclient"

However, when I attempt to write a new email or reply to an existing
email, mutt returns the following message:

Aborted unmodified message.

Any ideas what else I might try?

Thanks