risky local variables

From: Seweryn Kokot
Subject: risky local variables
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2006 12:09:03 +0200

Hello,

Normally my text files are visited with auto-fill mode but I need one
text file that should not be auto-filled so I put in this file:

%%% Local Variables:
%%% mode: text
%%% auto-fill-function: nil
%%% End:

but when I open this file I get the following information:

  The local variables list in file.txt
  contains variables that are risky (**).

  Do you want to apply it? You can type
  y  -- to apply the local variables list
  n  -- to ignore the local variables list

It is a bit irritating to type y all the time. How to get rid of this
question?

Regards