Re: multiple collapse sections of code?

From: Mickey Ferguson
Subject: Re: multiple collapse sections of code?
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 09:06:00 -0700

"Mathias Dahl" <brakjoller@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:<ubqorgrjr.fsf@gmail.com>...
> "Mickey Ferguson" <MFerguson@plantcml.com> writes:

> Did you even try? :) As far as I understand, it should work in all
> C-like modes, but I could be wrong.

Did I try?  Short answer - no. :-) Longer answer - first, I had no idea
where to start, but second, I'm really not conversant in elisp at all.
In college I studied lisp for about a week, but that was well over
twenty years ago.  The few remaining brain cells from those days have
long since forgotten how to link together to comprehend lisp, and
certainly not to write new lisp code!

As for working in C-like modes, the two languages I have to use the
most, VB6 and InstallShield script, do not work.  Obviously VB is not
very C-like, and InstallShield script is C-like only in terms of
understandability, but not syntax - no curly braces, slight keyword
differences, etc.  I figured I would be out of luck for both of these
languages, but it never hurts to ask.