multiple search strings in query-replace-regexp

From: Florian Kaufmann
Subject: multiple search strings in query-replace-regexp
Date: 6 Oct 2006 04:17:22 -0700

Hello

Is there a way to search/replace for multiple search/replace regexes at
once? I prefer to search for all of them at once instead of serially
because then I can mentally stay at the same context of the file. Lets
say the variables found are mostly found in 5 functions of a source
file. If I do the search serially, I come 5 times across function foo,
and I have to think about what foo does 5 times (so I don't make any
mistakes during search-replace). If I could do all searches at once, I
would only come one time across foo.

Greetings

Flo