Re: how NOT to remove trailing whitespace?

From: Eric Hanchrow
Subject: Re: how NOT to remove trailing whitespace?
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 18:47:43 -0700

Rather than asking us to debug your .emacs for you, I suggest you do
what I do when faced with similar mysteries: binary-search your .emacs
to find the culprit.  That is, start with an empty .emacs; see if the
problem repros.  If it does, your .emacs is off the hook.  If not,
then try the first half of the forms in it, and so on.
--
It is possible that with more experience and maturity Scorsese
will direct more polished, finished films ...