Re: Changine sizes of splitted windows

From: Texaner
Subject: Re: Changine sizes of splitted windows
Date: 22 Oct 2006 09:26:23 -0700

Hello,

thanks for your answer. With the help of your suggestions I experienced
that C-x ^ is indeed bound to enlarge-window in my Aquamacs-version!

But when I type C-x the editor switches, as expected, to the command
line. But after typing ^ it switches to the last regular editor window
and shows "^" in the editor. I am a little bit confused about that. I
type the key that shows the symbols ^ and ° (with shift) and is next
to the number 1 (on a regular Mac-keyboard). Isn't it the right key?

Thanks in advance

Marcel

But at the