emacs 21.1 under classic mac

From: George Cummins
Subject: emacs 21.1 under classic mac
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 20:47:50 +0200

Greetings,
on my one old computer running Mac OS 9 I just istalled
and configured (colorscheme,
syntax, line wraping etc in lisp in .emacs file) but I
cannot define font to .emacs file and
set it up to default font. I want to use emacs like a
multilingual and in my case, in Czech language. Meybe is
that problem in coding system, I dont know. So I have to
"define the font" in lisp and set the some macintosh
central european font (like Monaco CE) to default font.
And - set the coding to MAC CE, or if it will works in
latin-2. This one I did. But every my files written in
text editors with some font "ce" I open in emacs, doesnt
work. It looks like a hex code. PS: I istalled the
Central European GNU fonts in system folder.
Thank You for any avaible help,

-- George Cummins
primary email address:    Der.Steppenwolf@seznam.cz
secondary email address:    ulysses@iol.cz