Re: Print Buffer Text Only

From: Pascal Bourguignon
Subject: Re: Print Buffer Text Only
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 21:10:20 +0200

bjemacs <tfc4@cybcon.com> writes:

> Thanks Pascal:
>
> Sorry I should have been more explicit.
>
> That works well for a postscript printer, but I need to use 'print-buffer'
> not 'ps-print-buffer'.
>
> Any suggestions?

Basically, the same: C-h f print-buffer RET
and customize the variable mentionned.

The header you get may be inserted by the lpr program, so you may want
to choose the right options passed to lpr.

"I have challenged the entire quality assurance team to a Bat-Leth
contest.  They will not concern us again."