Re: Redistributing Text After Editing

From: bjemacs
Subject: Re: Redistributing Text After Editing
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:05:50 -0800 (PST)

Here's the scenario. I open a page containing several
paragraphs. I begin to edit one of the paragraphs. As I am
editing the paragraph, it begins to take on an 'odd' shape. When
I have finished editing the paragraph I press M-q and the
paragraph takes on a more 'normal' shape.

I'm looking for a way to have Emacs shape the paragraph 'as' I
edit it, rather than having to press M-q each time I'm done
editing the paragraph.

Thanks