Re: Need an enabler for a bad habit.

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Need an enabler for a bad habit.
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 11:54:27 -0700

William Case wrote:
I really do appreciate people taking the time to respond, but it seems
the suggested answers are getting more complex than the original
problem.  I have no intention of giving up emacs because of one 'habit'.

Does that include my suggestion to use a minibuffer-only frame?  I don't
use such a setup, so I don't know how complicated it is to configure it,
nor whether it meets your needs.  But I suspect it's worth a try.

--
Kevin