cyrillic emacs

From: Martin Ivanov
Subject: cyrillic emacs
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 22:05:38 +0200 (GMT+02:00)

Yes, the files ending in multi, kbd, etc. were not originally in the ispell
directory, I moved them there manually because they were originally copied to
the home directory, where I do not think their place is. Obviously they should
not be in /usr/lib/ispell either. However, I could not think of any place more
suitable for them.
so  far nobody else has ventured to contact me.

Thank you for your attention.
Regards,
Martin

Survivor BG. Оцеляването продължава на www.survivor.btv.bg