Re: Change default font size?

From: Michaël Cadilhac
Subject: Re: Change default font size?
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:53:03 +0100

John Oliver <joliver@john-oliver.net> writes:

> Our users just got new LCD monitors and are now at 1280X1024 resolution.
> One now says her emacs is "too small".

You may have to change the Emacs font, yes, but the « problem » can be
elsewhere: I  changed my screen recently  and had the  tiny sized font
problem.  It happened  that the  problem  was generalized  to all  the
applications. It came from the fact that my X (Xorg 7) wasn't aware of
my screen size: I just had to change the field `DisplaySize' under the
`Monitor' section to something realistic.

Don't know if it helps, but here it is :-)

--
/!\ My mail address changed, please update your files accordingly.
 |      Michaël `Micha' Cadilhac     |  La meilleure façon                    |