Re: PlannerMode & Timeclock

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: PlannerMode & Timeclock
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 17:30:31 -0500

"minadaddy" <dusty.edenfield@gmail.com> writes:

> I recently found an implementation of planner and timeclock that I
> think would be really helpful with project management.  It's described
> here...
> http://www.mwolson.org/static/doc/planner/Keeping-Track-of-Time.html

We have a mailing list for discussing Planner at
https://gna.org/mail/?group=planner-el. Feel free to join us and ask questions
as you learn.

> Finally, if I'm in planner mode and want to enter a timeclock command,
> how do I do it?  Each time I try M-x or C-x it puts me back in the
> buffer and I can't enter the command.

I don't understand this question. M-x should work fine for typing a timeclock
command. Can you give the exact steps that you are following when you try to
type a command, what you are expecting to happen and what happens instead?

Have you done the Emacs tutorial yet? You can start it with C-h t.

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net