*** ARE The FBI Bastards are making movies of YOUR PRIVATE MARITAL SEXUA

From: st911
Subject: *** ARE The FBI Bastards are making movies of YOUR PRIVATE MARITAL SEXUAL MOMENTS ***
Date: 30 Nov 2006 08:46:04 -0800

The written apology reads:

"The United States of America apologizes to Mr. Brandon Mayfield and
his family for the suffering caused by the FBI's misidentification of
Mr. Mayfield's fingerprint and the resulting investigation of Mr.
Mayfield, including his arrest as a material witness in connection with
the 2004 Madrid train bombings and the execution of search warrants and
other court orders in the Mayfield family home and in Mr. Mayfield's
law office."

He and his family later sued the U.S. government for damages.

"We lived in 1984," Mayfield told reporters Wednesday. "I'm talking
about the George Orwell, frightening brave new world in which Big
Brother is constantly watching you." (Watch Mayfield discuss the case
Video)

"I, myself, have dark memories of stifling paranoia, of being
monitored, followed, watched, tracked," he said, choking back emotion.

"I've been surveilled, followed, targeted primarily because I've been
an outspoken critic of this administration and doing my job to defend
others who can't defend themselves, to give them their day in court,
and mostly for being a Muslim."

The government refused, he said, to tell him where they put their
cameras and surveillance devices, leaving his family wondering if their
private conversations and intimate moments were on display.

"The days and weeks and months following my arrest were some of the
hardest and darkest that myself and my family have ever had to endure,"
he said.

"And all because of this government's ill-conceived war on terror. ...
What I really want is for this not to happen to anyone else."

Wednesday's settlement includes not only a $2 million payment and an
apology, but also an agreement by the government to destroy
communications intercepts conducted by the FBI against Mayfield's home
and office during the investigation.

The written apology reads:

"The United States of America apologizes to Mr. Brandon Mayfield and
his family for the suffering caused by the FBI's misidentification of
Mr. Mayfield's fingerprint and the resulting investigation of Mr.
Mayfield, including his arrest as a material witness in connection with
the 2004 Madrid train bombings and the execution of search warrants and
other court orders in the Mayfield family home and in Mr. Mayfield's
law office."

A Justice Department statement released Wednesday said Mayfield was not
targeted because of his Muslim faith and that the FBI had taken steps
to improve its fingerprint identification process "to ensure that what
happened to Mr. Mayfield does not happen again."

"Mr. Mayfield and his family felt it was in their best interest to get
on with their lives," said Mayfield's attorney, Elden Rosenthal.

"No amount of money can compensate Mr. Mayfield for being held as a
prisoner and being told he faced the death penalty [for the Madrid
bombings]."

Mayfield said his suit was not about money.

"It's about regaining our civil rights, our freedom and most important,
our privacy," he said.

He and his attorneys said the settlement will allow him to continue the
portion of his lawsuit challenging the constitutionality of the Patriot
Act.

Mayfield contends that his home was searched under provisions of the
Patriot Act.

Criminal, Rogue and RACIST elements have penetrated all the branches of
USA and world governments. We know that on 911 FBI bastards ran all
over in the neighborhood of Pentagon trying to  confiscate EVIDENCE of
the 911 crime that no Boeing Passenger Airliner hit Pentagon. They have
stil not released the evidence. 911 was inside job.

FBI is the BEST of the criminal branches ... THERE ARE MORE EVIL AND
BIGGER ROGUES IN CIA, NSA, Mossad, PENTAGON AND THE WHITE HOUSE. Dont
forget that BASTARD, NIXON and JOHNSON who sank USS LIBERTY and KILLED
AMERICANS with the help of ISRAEL ...

FBI is the BEST of the criminal branches ... THERE ARE MORE EVIL AND
BIGGER ROGUES IN CIA, NSA, PENTAGON AND THE WHITE HOUSE. Dont forget
that BASTARD, NIXON and JOHNSON who sank USS LIBERTY and KILLED
AMERICANS with the help of ISRAEL ...

THE ONLY ONLY REASON FBI DID THIS IS BECAUSE THEIR CRIME WAS
UNCONCEALABLE. UNDER THE PRETEXT OF SELF-DEFENSE, MANY OF THESE AGENCY
OFFICIALS HAVE COVERED THEIR CRIMES AND DESTROYED EVIDENCE OF THEIR
CRIMES.

FBI COVERED UP A CHILD PEDOPHILIA RING THAT WAS LINED TO REAGAN AND
HERBERT WALKER BUSH. There is a VIDEO on google of the investigation.