point to end of word after spell correction

From: Gary Wessle
Subject: point to end of word after spell correction
Date: 03 Dec 2006 07:59:11 +1100

Hi

when I use the command Alt-$ for spell correction, it opens a window
at the top of my buffer frame with options to select from. after I hit
my selection, the point does not move to the end of the word but stays
at the same place where it was before.
how can I make the point to automatically move to one space after the
end of the word so that I can continue writing right away?

GNU Emacs 21.4.1 (i386-redhat-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll bars)
of 2006-03-07 on hs20-bc1-6.build.redhat.com

thanks