Re: dired mode or norton commander

From: bcochofel
Subject: Re: dired mode or norton commander
Date: 7 Dec 2006 06:09:29 -0800

The question on pressing "a" only appears the first time, after that
the file .emacs is updated and no more questions.
The dirs '.' and '..' didn't gave me errors when RET key was pressed
before changing my .emacs file... Maybe this has changed on emacs 22.
Now it's working with "a", that's what I wanted, I'll get used to that
key. Thanks