I feel strange after several days of using emacs

From: Ronald
Subject: I feel strange after several days of using emacs
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 05:57:49 +0800

When I edit in a editor other than emacs, I will typed the hotkeys in emacs automatically. For example, when I'm write this email in thunderbird, I typed C-b C-j etc. Then I will think to choose to write email in emacs, and at last do everything that need editing in emacs, or typing mistake occurs time by time. But emacs can't do everything properly. So I'm thinking whether I should quit. But vim has the same problem, and others are not so convenient for programming... It's hard to choose. Who can give me any suggestion?