Transcript of Speech delivered by the HONORABLE Rabbi Aharon Cohen in Ir

From: thermate
Subject: Transcript of Speech delivered by the HONORABLE Rabbi Aharon Cohen in Iran
Date: 15 Dec 2006 10:39:18 -0800

http://www.nkusa.org/activities/Conferences/2006Dec12Iran.cfm

Related Links:

    * Transcript of Speech prepared by Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss (will
be available soon - please check back)
    * Transcript of Speech prepared by Rabbi Yisroel Feldman
    * Audio clip of Speech prepared by Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss (will
be available soon - please check back)
    * Transcript of Speech delivered by R. Aharon Cohen