Re: THE ONLY THING TO FEAR NOW IS COWARDICE ITSELF. Re: Now that the 911

From: Fred Kasner
Subject: Re: THE ONLY THING TO FEAR NOW IS COWARDICE ITSELF. Re: Now that the 911 government account is PROVABLY FALSE - Why are the BASTARDS here QUIET ???
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 22:48:36 GMT

thermate@india.com wrote:
certainly, a neocon like you counted on these tactics to frustrate the
911 investigation and muddle the truth !!!!!!!!!

schoenfeld.one@gmail.com wrote:
thermate@india.com wrote:
Lovely pictures of the honorable Rabbis of Neturei Karta with the
Iranian President Ahmadeinejad.

see on www.nkusa.org.

The truth of 911 is out of the bottle. Its not suppressable anymore.

THE ONLY THING TO FEAR NOW IS COWARDICE ITSELF.

United we stand, divide we fall.
In my opinion, you should prepare for the most likely scenario that
people will not 'stand' at all. Most in the scientific establishment
are entrenched in their delusional world and refuse to acknowledge even
the basic physics of 911 (i.e. freefalling buildings imply controlled
demolition) - are they going to stand for anything other than their own
vanity? We all know what the media stands for - do you think those who
own it are going to stand for anything when those same people were
complicit in these acts? I wouldn't expect much from compromised
pedophile politicians either.

The Truth Shall Make you Free

All the while that you remain enslaved in pure idiocy.
FK