Re: Dired on DAV repositories?

From: tomás zerolo
Subject: Re: Dired on DAV repositories?
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 09:04:09 +0100

[eldav]

Thanks, Tim. Actually, eldav is at the moment my other choice.

What makes URL attractive is that it's in core Emacs (at least soon :)
and that it doesn't depend on external programs (eldav uses a little
external utility, nd).

I'm moving slowly forward with URL. By now I know that this directory
functionality in DAV is not (yet) supposed to work (but all the machinery
is in there, that's why I assumed it would work out of the box).

Some patches might fall out in the process, who knows.

Regards
-- tomás