ange-ftp problem

From: Kitten
Subject: ange-ftp problem
Date: 18 Dec 2006 08:33:49 -0800

Do any of you emacs gurus have any idea what this log means, and why
ftp doesn't work from my emacs installation anymore? FWIW, I am able to
log in via Explorer when I go to ftp://ftp.boop.net
(I've changed the website & usernames to protect the innocent).

(C:\emacs\emacs-21.3\bin\emacs.exe)
For information about the GNU Project and its goals, type C-h C-p.
Password for u357@ftp.boop.net:
Password for u357@ftp.boop.net: .
Password for u357@ftp.boop.net: ..
Password for u357@ftp.boop.net: .......
Opening FTP connection to ftp.boop.net...done
Logging in as user u357@ftp.boop.net...done
Getting PWD...done
Listing /u357@ftp.boop.net:/...done
ange-ftp-barf-if-not-directory: Opening directory: no such file or
directory, /u357@ftp.boop.net:/
Quit