Re: How to get rid of stock (standard) speedbar if do not have root acce

From: christopherbalz
Subject: Re: How to get rid of stock (standard) speedbar if do not have root access?
Date: 18 Dec 2006 11:12:47 -0800

I've got this Emacs:

  GNU Emacs 21.3.1 (i386-redhat-linux-gnu, X toolkit, Xaw3d scroll
bars) of 2005-08-08 on tweety.build.redhat.com

  and Speedbar 1.0pre3

I notice from my Ubuntu system at home that 21.4 or so is the latest
shipping version.

Interestingly, on re-start of Emacs and just a few operations,
including using the speedbar with jde and pulling up javadoc in a web
browser from c-c c-v c-w at point, there is no error.  In any case, the
error is more of an inconvenience than anything more.