Re: Copying into other programs

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: Copying into other programs
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 03:00:02 -0500

On 23 Dec 2006, matthew.flaschen@gatech.edu wrote:

OK let me get more info.

> Well, I don't have a middle-click setup.  However, I can successfully
> use copy then right-click paste to copy between any other two
> programs.

You mean you have set up the right mouse button to emulate "middle click
paste"? Interesting, how do you get the context menu of an application
then.

Which platform are you on? Which applications are you trying to copy
from? What is your version of Emacs and the toolkit used?

Charles

--
/* Thanks to Rob `CmdrTaco' Malda for not influencing this code in any
 * way.