Re: Wide reply in Gnus

From: Leo
Subject: Re: Wide reply in Gnus
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2006 02:23:15 +0000

Sorry guys, let me re-phrase my awful English as follows. I have been
using Gnus for a year.

Let's say I am reading an article with a header like this:

,----[ Article header ]
| From: Leo <sdl.***@gmail.com>
| Subject: Wide reply in Gnus
| Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.help
`----

Now I want to reply to this email. I want to send to the newsgroup and
also cc Leo <sdl.***@gmail.com>.

I can hit 'F' to get a header like:

,----[ message followup header ]
| Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.help
| Subject: Re: Wide reply in Gnus
`----

And manually add the cc field to get this:

,----[ CC field added manually ]
| Newsgroups: gmane.emacs.help
| CC: Leo <sdl.***@gmail.com>
| Subject: Re: Wide reply in Gnus
`----

What I am looking for is, is there something do those two steps
automatically?

Thank you all for help.