Re: Installing planner mode for Emacs on Windows?

From: Martin
Subject: Re: Installing planner mode for Emacs on Windows?
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2006 21:19:10 +0100

  > Date: 23 Dec 2006 12:38:35 -0800
  >
  > Another thing I'd like to do in Emacs for Windows. On Linux I've never
  > had a problem with adding packages, but despite much Googling I haven't
  > been able to find any instructions for doing the same on Windows.
  >
  > The README that comes with planner mode is written for Linux/Unix. I
  > tried using Cygwin but made a mess of things. What I would prefer is a
  > straightforward Windows-centric approach - if such a thing exists.

Hi,

in the elisp source file planner.el you may find a comment like

  ;; Place planner.el in your load path and add this to your .emacs:
  ;;
  ;;    (require 'planner)

The emacs variable load-path (C-h v load-path RET) usually contains a
subdirectory site-lisp, where you should place all the elisp source
files (*.el). Bytecompile them.

Cheers

Martin
--